Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Stewardess Bag

I got this Stewardess bag for a pretty good price but it had two huge ink stains on the bottom and some verdigris down the back. My husband watched me working on the bag, and when he came out this morning I showed him the finished product. He actually said "wow, you got all the ink out of that bag, amazing job honey". Yep he is a keeper, lol... Anyway, the ink is still there but it has been artfully covered with acrylic paint.


The paint covered areas actually do show up in the photos far more than they do in real life, not sure why, I think it has to do with the way the light reflects off the paint. Ah, figured it out, the paint was dull and not yet shiny from having no moisturizer on it yet. And the ink on that towel is from another bag I was working on simultaneously...

My inspiration for buying this bag, I am a fan, what can I say??
















No comments:

Post a Comment